8 out of 9 (89%) of Illinois Green Party 2018 endorsed candidates across the state from Cook to Jackson County advanced to the November 6, 2018 General Election as they ran unopposed in the March 21, 2018 Primary Election!
Regarding the one MWRD candidate that did not advance, Geoffrey Cubbage, further information is pending.
Congratulations to all of the candidates and their volunteers!
Here is a list of the Illinois Green Party candidates running in the Primary Election:
– Randy Auxier for Congress (IL-12)
- Chris Anthony (6-year term)
- Karen Roothan (6-year term)
- Tammie Vinson (6-year term)
- Rachel Wales (2-year term, ballot listed)
- Geoffrey Cubbage (2-year term, special write-in-only primary election)
– Joshua Hellmann for Jackson County Board, District 3
– Rich Whitney for Jackson County Board, District 4