DuPage Greens Monthly Meeting
On Monday April 10, 2017 at 7pm at the DuPage Greens Headquarters (213 S. Wheaton Ave, Wheaton) we will hold our DuPage County Green Party Monthly Meeting.
There will be many things to discuss including:
- April 4th Election Retrospective
- Green Party Calls for a Vote on Equal Ballot Access - Illinois Senate Bill 63, currently before the Senate Subcommittee on Election Law, would standardize ballot access in Illinois, requiring the same number of petition signatures from all candidates wishing to be listed on the ballot for a given election.
The Illinois Green Party supports Senate Bill 63, and asks that our members, and all Illinois residents interested in fair and equal elections, contact the members of the Senate Subcommittee.
- Volunteer to phonebank to support SB 1970 (the LaSalle Street Tax Bill) and a "People and Planet First Budget"
- April 29th Great Western Trail Earth Day Clean Up
- Media, Events and Outreach/Recruitment/Membership Committees activities
- Upcoming events
After the meeting, about 9pm, we will head over to Muldoon’s Irish Eatery and Pub located at 133 W Front St., less than 2 blocks from the DuPage Greens Headquarters, for additional conversation.
Also, please consider donating (dupagegreens.org/donate) to the DuPage Greens. It takes lots of small individual donations from people like you to cover the expenses required to support candidates and grow the Green Party in DuPage County, since as I’m sure you know, we don’t take any big money special interest contributions so we can fight for economic, social, environmental, racial and democratic justice for everyone in DuPage County, not just the fat cats.
In these trying times with a neofascist takeover of the leadership of the most powerful nation in the world, it’s our duty to the 99% to provide a vigorous opposition to the two party tyranny, so…
Don’t Demoralize, Organize!
Chair, DuPage County Green Party
213 S Wheaton Ave
Wheaton, IL 60187
Google map and directions