Chapter: Cook County Green Party
The Cook County Green Party is an affiliated county chapter of the Illinois Green Party, and serves as the umbrella organization for Green Party organizing within Cook County.
Cook County Green Party public meetings are held every other month on the fourth Saturday beginning at 10:00 am, and are open to anyone with an interest in the Green Party. Meetings typically include a reports from Cook County local chapters on their activities and volunteer needs, a short informational presentation from a member or a guest, and open discussion time, as well as voting on any chapter issues. The next scheduled meeting is:
- April 17, 2018 6:00pm* Oak Park Public Library, Maze Branch, 845 S. Gunderson Ave., Oak Park, IL Near the east end of the Oak Park Blue Line stop.
* This is a state mandated meeting of the Cook County Central Committee following the March primary, hence it will be held on a Tuesday. The April membership meeting will follow directly afterward.
Officers & Contact Information
If you are interested in volunteering with the Cook County Green Party or the Illinois Green Party in any form, please contact email@example.com.
The current officers of the Cook County Green Party are:
- Rita Maniotis, CCGP Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Samuels, CCGP Vice Chair - email@example.com
- Jim Madigan, CCGP Vice Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Milkowski, CCGP Secretary – email@example.com
- Bruce Samuels, CCGP Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Green Party does not accept contributions from for-profit corporations. Our only funding comes from individual, grassroots members like yourself. If you can make a contribution to the Cook County Green Party to help sustain our operations, please make out a check to the Cook County Green Party and mail it to: