Cook County Green Party February Meeting
The Green Party is a grassroots-led organization. Local chapter meetings are where members set the direction for the party!
Join us on February 24th at the Chicago Public Library, Bucktown-Wicker Park Branch, for our first meeting of 2016. Agenda items will include:
- Campaign updates, including the write-in-only primary added by the Cook County Clerk's office to the March 20th election
- Update on Green Party Committeeman races.
- Address from candidates requesting recognition as Cook County Green Party candidates for 2018
- Cook County Township ballot questions - info and status update
- Spring State Membership Meeting discussion
1701 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Google map and directions